An updated version of the extremely popular Gen IV model, the Gen V has their 3rd gen Igniter and a smaller footprint than most any OEM ballast on the market.
Compared to the Denso ballasts we sell, the Matsushita has a smaller footprint and a considerably longer output cord made possible by relocating the igniters.
The Matsushita's are found under the hood of many modern Nissan, Infiniti, and Subaru vehicles as part of the original-equipment HID system.
They're perfect for use in a HID headlight retrofit or replacing an old worn-out unit in your stock xenon headlights.
With all this good, what about the bad? Well, OEM ballasts are designed to be mounted completely or partially inside of a headlight housing, so their shell is not water-proof without your help.
- 2x Matsushita Gen V Ballasts (D2S)
- Wiring: 9006 Female Power Pigtails
- Brackets: Coated Aluminum
- Warranty: Two Year (excludes moisture damage)
- Bulbs: (HID) D2S/D2R
- Input Style: Industry standard "9006" Plug
- Output Style: Industry standard "D2" Socket (P32-D)
- Part Number:LENA00L8D2A0508 or NZMNS111LBNA
- Compact clutter-free design with integrated igniters
- Protected against the elements with a gel-coated circuit board
- Functional braided mesh protects wiring and prevents electromagnetic interference
- Attractive body finished in gloss black and polished aluminum
- Cooling fins built in to help shed heat for extra longevity
- Serviceable igniter cord is removable from ballast in case of failure
- Length: 100mm (4.08 inches)
- Width: 100mm (4 inches)
- Thickness: 31mm (1.25 inches)
- Output Length: 25cm (10 inches)
- Bulb Socket Depth: 30mm (1.2 inches)
- Accurate output varies no more than +/- .5W (true 35w)
- Fast warm-up speed offers near instant intensity
- Advanced software regulates hardware for ideal performance
- Efficient design consumes less power to start and operate
- Input: AC85V 12V DC
- Output: 35 watts
- Rated life: 2000 hours (5-8 years)