Using the JDM market Subaru STi projector lens as our performance benchmark, we were able to bring that hard-to-find performance to the masses with ou 100% optically clear STi-R lenses.
When using these lenses on the family of 27mm focus Stanley bi-xenon projectors listed in the compatibility section below - the aesthetic appeal and raw performance of your retrofit will be hard to beat.
Adding a set of clear lenses to your projector retrofit should be a "no-brainer". Not only are they an inexpensive upgrade, but they allow the projectors to perform to their maximum potential in every aspect.
- 2x STi-R Clear Lenses
- Warranty: Lifetime
- Diameter: 3 inch
- Focus Height: 27mm
- Popular Projectors: Murano BiX, 350Z Bix, Porsche 997 BiX, Lexus RX350 BiX, New Prius, Subaru BR-Z
- Central Intensity: Improved
- Beam Width: Improved
- Light Distribution: More Uniform
- Cutoff Sharpness: Much more definition
- Colorband: More vibrantly colored
- Color Flicker: Blue/Aqua/Purple (depending on distance & viewing angle)
PERFORMANCE BENEFIT SUMMARY:
- 1. The upper light cutoff line emitted from your projectors will be much sharper and more defined.
- 2. There will be a blue/purple band of colorful light added to the upper light cutoff, which will greatly exaggerate that exotic color flicker effect emitted from the headlights as seen by oncoming traffic. (no need to fake the look anymore with cheesy high kelvin bulbs)
- 3. The actual light output itself will be marginally brighter and wider since the 100% optically clear lens allows more light to pass through it compared to the original fresnel/foggy glass lens.