Perfect fitment. The Hood LED Light Bar Kit for the 2020 Jeep Gladiator from Diode Dynamics allows you to easily mount a 50 Inch light bar across the hood. These application-specific brackets were CAD-designed to install using factory mounting points. No cutting or drilling required! When installed along with our fully-customizable Gladiator Cowl Mount Brackets, you can easily mount multiple pods on either side of the 50 Inch light bar as well.
Low profile. These L-shaped brackets were designed in-house specifically for our Stage Series light bar. They were designed to be low profile and won't block visibility while driving or block the wiper nozzles. This also means you won't hear whistling or major wind noise like you may have experienced with other light bar brackets.
Not your average hardware. The hardware included with this kit is OEM-style, automotive grade hardware. This hardware isn't from the hardware store - it was custom designed for this kit with integrated washers and the same OEM finish as the factory hardware. The Delrin spacers are long-lasting and won't wear over time.
Control through aux switch bank. Included with the full light bar kit is our new OEM Auxiliary Switch Dual-Output Wiring Harness. This harness allows you to control your auxiliary lighting using the factory-installed aux switch bank. For those who don't have the aux switch bank, our Heavy Duty Dual-Output Wiring Harness is also included to mount a switch and connect directly to the battery.
Designed for performance. You may think that you'll get lots of glare from light bouncing off the hood. However, thanks to custom-engineering TIR optics, Diode Dynamics Stage Series LED light bars shine light in a highly-functional and useful beam pattern, much more focused than older LEDs on the market. The Driving optic easily shines right over the hood, even with the low mounting position.
Functional Patterns. All Stage Series beam pattern options were designed with optical simulation modeling, to shape the output in a highly-functional beam pattern. No matter what your auxiliary lighting needs are, there is a Stage Series optic for you!
- The Driving pattern was designed to supplement your high beams. Rather than a simple spot pattern, the Stage Series Driving pattern has a rectangular 20Wx8H degree pattern that is far more useful for directing light downrange at high speeds.
- The Flood pattern was designed to provide uniform, even illumination and a full 80Wx50H degree spread of light. Unlike generic flood light optics that are simply a heavily diffused spot, our flood optic is a true optically designed spread, resulting in the biggest spread in the industry! It is perfect for lighting up anything at low speeds, a backup or reverse light, or to light up a worksite.
- The Combo pattern combines both the Driving and Flood optics. It shines light downrange in a focused, rectangular 20Wx8H degree pattern while also illuminating area around it in a full 80Wx50H degree spread. The Stage Series 50 Inch Combo Light Bar features six driving lenses in the middle with two flood lenses on the outer edges.
Experience. After over a decade in business, Diode Dynamics is the most trusted name in automotive LED lighting. Unlike every other LED distributor, we assemble and engineer products ourselves in the United States, for high quality and fast time-to-market of the newest and brightest LED technologies. We pride ourselves in offering only quality LED products, that will exceed your expectations.
- CAD-designed for perfect fitment on 2020 Jeep Gladiator
- Allows you to mount one 50 Inch light bar across the hood
- Designed to eliminate excess wind noise
- Includes OEM-style automotive grade hardware designed specifically for this kit
- Utilizes existing mounting points for easy installation - no cutting or drilling required
- Highly durable powdercoated steel construction
- Control through factory aux switch bank using the included harness