Designed for racing. The Motorsports LED Light Bar Kit from Diode Dynamics allows you to mount up to four SS12 Stage Series 12 Inch Light Bars or SS18 Stage Series 18 Inch Light Bar on the hood of your vehicle. The whole kit includes everything needed for installation and uses stainless steel hardware for long lasting durability, including custom-made stainless rubber bumpers, which absorb vibration and prevent any damage to the hood. These purpose-built brackets were CAD-designed to provide the performance you need to Go Faster, and See Further.
Fully customizable. With the modular design, you can adjust the setup and angling for your specific race conditions and preference. Each of the lightbars are adjustable in output angle and position, and you can also adjust the brackets themselves to align with the contour of your hood. The Stage Series lineup also allows you to swap out optics and amber or white colors, for any need. The light bar kit includes four Wide Clear lenses.
A popular option is to aim the top bars straight ahead, and the lower bars angled more to the side. With the included lenses, you also have the option to convert the outer side of each bar to a Wide optic. This setup is common for a stage with a lot of R1s and L1s, and any off-camber turns, to fill in light where you need it. For the straights, we recommend keeping most of the bars in the Driving optic, which is a focused, but not pencil-beam pattern, to punch far ahead while not blowing out your vision with too much foreground light.
Quick mounting for night stages. This kit utilizes Dzus sliding latch fasteners to mount the setup to your vehicle. These provide reliable, strong attachment, while still offering quick installation for night stages. You'll just need to install them to the hood with a few rivets, and you'll be able to throw your lightbars on within seconds during service.
Designed For Performance. Designed from the start for competition racing, and more specifically night stage rally races, Diode Dynamics Stage Series light bars have been engineered for maximum functionality, with compact size, custom-engineered TIR optics, and a useful beam pattern, all in a highly durable package. Our light bars shine light in a highly-functional and useful beam pattern, much more focused than older LEDs on the market.
Experience. After over a decade in business, Diode Dynamics is the most trusted name in automotive LED lighting. Unlike every other LED distributor, we assemble and engineer products ourselves in the United States, for high quality and fast time-to-market of the newest and brightest LED technologies. We pride ourselves in offering only quality LED products, that will exceed your expectations.
- Motorsports Stage Series Kit 18 Inch
- Rally-designed light bar mounting solution
- Mount up to four 12 Inch or 18 Inch Stage Series light bars
- Fully customizable, adjust light bar angle and position
- Aligns to hood contour
- Quick release mounts for night stages with DZUS sliding lock fasteners
- Highly durable 12 gauge powdercoated steel construction
What's Included In the Box:
Full Light Bar Kit:
- Full bracket set
- Four (4) SS12 12 Inch or SS18 18 Inch Stage Series Light Bar
- One (1) heavy-duty single-output relay harness
- Two (2) DT splitters
- Four (4) SS Wide Clear Lenses
- Eight (8) 8-32 Inch Stainless Steel Hex Nuts
- Four (4) 8-32 Inch Stainless Steel Hex Screws
- Eight (8) Dzus 1500 Series Spacers
- Eight (8) M6 Custom-Designed Bumper Feet
- Twenty-four (24) M6 Stainless Steel Flange Bolts
- Twenty-four (24) M6 Stainless Steel Flange Nuts
- Installation Guide
- Bracket Thickness: 12 ga
- Materials: Polycarbonate Lens, Aluminum Heatsink, Powdercoated Steel