Upgrade. Add more light output and a modern appearance to your vehicle with the 5202/PSX24W XP80. Populated with twelve side-firing 5W-rated LED chips and four forward facing 5W-rated LED chips, this is the brightest self-contained automotive LED bulb on the market. Housed in an aluminum casing with a textured finish for maximum heatsinking properties, the XP80 will last for years to come. Best of all, installation only takes minutes - simply take out your factory bulb and the XP80 will fit snugly in the socket.
Brightness. At 510 lumens, the XP80 will provide about double the total light output compared to your factory bulb. All Diode Dynamics LED lighting is rated with accurate, measured lumen figures, not calculations or guesses. We test the true output in-house, and provide you the real numbers to compare.
Reliability. Unlike other bulbs on the market, this bulb is built with constant-current circuitry, along with transient suppression. That means this bulb will last for years, not months, with no flickering or failure. And like every Diode Dynamics product, it's backed by an industry-leading three-year replacement warranty.
USDM vs JDM. There is a great deal of confusion when it comes to the differences between 5202, H16, and PSX24W bulb sizes. The main source of confusion is the fact that H16 is used for two types of bulbs: in Japan, it is an H11-style bulb, with standard H11-size base, running at a lower power level. However, in Europe, H16 was used to refer to the newer tab-lock style of bulb, which we refer to as 5202.
Experience. After over a decade in business, Diode Dynamics is the most trusted name in automotive LED lighting. Unlike every other LED distributor, we assemble and engineer products ourselves in the United States, for high quality and fast time-to-market of the newest and brightest LED technologies. We pride ourselves in offering only quality LED products, that will exceed your expectations.
- Direct replacement for factory 5202/PSX24W incandescent bulb
- Increased output with LED Appearance
- Plug and play, simple installation
- Quantity: Two (2)
- Warranty: 3 year warranty
- Return Policy: 30-day Return with no restocking fee
- 100 percent Satisfaction Guarantee
- Replacement for any 5202 bulb size, including PSX24W, H16-EU, 5202, 2504, PS24W, 5201, 9009
- Plug and play, no modification needed
- Bulb Size: 5202 (H16-EU)
- Measured Lumens: 510
- Color Temp (CCT): 6000K
- Beam Angle: Omnidirectional (270 degrees)
- Power (watts): 5.58
- Operating Voltage: 9-16V
- Current (amps at 13.2V): 0.423
- Polarity: Nonpolar
- Operating Temperature: -40C to 85C (-40F to 185F)
- Connector(s): OEM-Size Plug and Play