- Direct replacement for factory incandescent 921-size bulb.
- 16 high-power LEDs arranged on all four sides.
- Fully metal heatsinking for maximum output.
- Inductive constant-current drive circuit.
- Increased output with LED Appearance.
- Plug and play, simple installation.
- 320 lumens (initial output), 60 lumens (stable output).
Upgrade. Add more light output and a modern appearance to your vehicle with the 921 XPR 3rd brake light bulb. Each of the four sides of this bulb is populated with 4 high power LEDs for maximum brightness. Housed in an aluminum casing with a textured finish for superior heatsinking properties, the XPR will last for years to come. Best of all, installation only takes minutes - simply take out your factory bulb and the XPR will fit snugly in the socket.
Brightness. At 60 lumens, the XPR will provide significantly more output than your factory bulb. All Diode Dynamics LED lighting is rated with accurate, measured lumen figures, not calculations or guesses. We test the true output in-house, and provide you the real numbers to compare.
Reliability. Unlike other bulbs on the market, this bulb is built with constant-current circuitry, along with transient suppression. That means this bulb will last for years, not months, with no flickering or failure. And like every Diode Dynamics product, it's backed by an industry-leading three-year replacement warranty.