A Smarter Flasher The SmartTap is a replacement turn signal flasher relay, compatible with any vehicle using a CF18 (LM449) Flasher. With plug-and-play installation, it offers a lot more than your average relay: an embedded microcontroller is loaded with exclusive software, which adds new features to your vehicle! You can program the features just the way you'd like, with the help of the included programming guide.
Tap-to-Signal: Anytime the turn signal is tapped, the turn signal will blink a number of times automatically. This one-touch signaling is a convenient way to signal other drivers when switching lanes. The number blinks is programmable, to make it as long or short as you'd like.
Unique Hazard Functions: The SmartTap has built-in strobe, slo-mo and wig-wag hazard functions to help your vehicle stand out when the hazards are on. Apply these functions on their own, together, or with the strobe setting for a total of eight unique hazard functions!
Arrival and Departure Modes: When the lock or unlock button is pressed, your turn signals will stay on in a steady glow, for better visibility when approaching or leaving the vehicle at night. The lighting time can be adjusted from 10-90 seconds for additional illumination, or disabled if desired.
This product was designed, programmed, and assembled by Diode Dynamics, in St. Louis, Missouri, USA.
- SmartTap CF18 LED Flasher Module
- Compatible with LED bulbs
- Prevents hyperflash errors
- Simple swap for original module
- Direct fient and proper sizing
What's Included In the Box:
- One LED-compatible flasher relay module
- Three-year replacement warranty
- Quantity: One (1)
- Warranty: 3 year warranty
- Return Policy: 30-day Return with no restocking fee
- 100 percent Satisfaction Guarantee
- Plug and play, direct fient in your vehicle
- Direct swap for your original flasher module
- Operating Voltage: 9-16V
- Operating Temperature: -40C to 85C (-40F to 185F)
- Connector(s): OEM-Size Plug and Play
- Weight (lb): 0.1250